Justin Bieber Türkiye Fan - Justin Bieber
Türkiye'nin en kaliteli Justin Bieber Fan sitesine hoşgeldiniz.
Sitemizden yararlanmak için üye olunuz.Eğer üye olduysanız lütfen giriş yapınız.
Türkiye'nin en kaliteli Justin Bieber Fan sitesine hoşgeldiniz.
Sitemizden yararlanmak için üye olunuz.Eğer üye olduysanız lütfen giriş yapınız.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaAnasayfa  GaleriGaleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yap  

Justin Donates More Than $30K To Tennessee Flood Recovery

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
melisa.
Moderator Adayı
Moderator Adayı
melisa.

Mesaj Sayısı : 449
Nerden : πεvεяℓαπd
Yaşınız : 25

Justin Donates More Than $30K To Tennessee Flood Recovery Empty
MesajKonu: Justin Donates More Than $30K To Tennessee Flood Recovery   Justin Donates More Than $30K To Tennessee Flood Recovery EmptyÇarş. Ağus. 18, 2010 11:44 pm

Justin Bieber may be young, but the singer already knows how important it is to give back. Last week, he joined his mentor Usher for the New Look Foundation’s World Leadership Awards, and on Wednesday, the singer donated $1.06 of each ticket from his sold-out concert at Nashville, Tennessee’s Bridgestone Arena to Nashville-area flood-recovery efforts. The pop star presented a $32,690 check to the nonprofit organization Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.

The teen heartthrob took to Twitter to thank partnering radio station i106 Hits for helping out for the greater good. “shoutout to i106 ( www.i106hits.com ) for teaming up with me for a great cause today…. we gave $1.06 per ticket sold 2nite to Flood Relief needed here in Tennessee. thanks 2 all of u 2nite we raised $32,690 for those in need!!!” he tweeted.

Bieber also took part in helping out because of Nashville’s role in music history. “I’m really glad to be here and to help out something that’s really important to me. Music has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember, and you know Nashville, there’s so much music history here,” he said, according to Tennessean.com.

Radio host Bert Weiss of i106 said the pop star was eager to join in on the idea. “We made one call to Justin, and he pretty much immediately said, ‘Whatever I can do to help, I’ll do,’ ” said the DJ.

Bieber is just one of many who have used their celebrity to help victims of the Nashville-area floods. In June, Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift joined a slew of artists to play the charity concert Nashville Rising: A Benefit Concert for Flood Recovery.

Ke$ha also did her part in helping her Nashville hometown when she played a benefit concert in June from which 100 percent of the profits were donated to flood victims. “Nashville helped shape me as an artist and as a person, and my love for this city is beyond words,” the pop star said in a press release. “I will continue to do anything I can to help rebuild this city and support the families and animals who have been affected by this tragedy.”

Source: MTV

Justin Donates More Than $30K To Tennessee Flood Recovery Thumb_AEG4Justin Donates More Than $30K To Tennessee Flood Recovery Thumb_AEG5Justin Donates More Than $30K To Tennessee Flood Recovery Thumb_AEG2Justin Donates More Than $30K To Tennessee Flood Recovery Thumb_AEG10Justin Donates More Than $30K To Tennessee Flood Recovery Thumb_AEG3
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://justinbieberfan.all-up.com/

Justin Donates More Than $30K To Tennessee Flood Recovery
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası