Justin Bieber Türkiye Fan - Justin Bieber
Türkiye'nin en kaliteli Justin Bieber Fan sitesine hoşgeldiniz.
Sitemizden yararlanmak için üye olunuz.Eğer üye olduysanız lütfen giriş yapınız.
Türkiye'nin en kaliteli Justin Bieber Fan sitesine hoşgeldiniz.
Sitemizden yararlanmak için üye olunuz.Eğer üye olduysanız lütfen giriş yapınız.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaAnasayfa  GaleriGaleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yap  

Justin Bieber, Ciara, & Usher Booked for World Leadership Awards

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
melisa.
Moderator Adayı
Moderator Adayı
melisa.

Mesaj Sayısı : 449
Nerden : πεvεяℓαπd
Yaşınız : 25

Justin Bieber, Ciara, & Usher Booked for World Leadership Awards Empty
MesajKonu: Justin Bieber, Ciara, & Usher Booked for World Leadership Awards   Justin Bieber, Ciara, & Usher Booked for World Leadership Awards EmptyC.tesi Tem. 31, 2010 8:18 am

Two big stars, Justin Bieber and Ciara, have been tapped to rock Atlanta’s Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center at the New Look Foundation’s first World Leadership Awards. They will be performing at the event on Friday, August 6 at 8 P.M., joining the New Look founder and the awards host Usher.

“I am honored to share the stage with the individuals and organizations we are acknowledging for their recognition of youth as leaders,” Usher said in a statement. “They share New Look’s understanding that youth are not merely leaders in waiting; they are ready to achieve greatness today.”

Eight awards will be given throughout the evening to honor individuals and organizations, including Bill Clinton. The former president of the United States is set to receive the Service Legacy Award. Another honoree is Bieber who will be handed with Global Youth Leadership Award along with Chantia Robinson and Summit Series (Jeff Rosenthal and Josh Zabar).

“Over the course of my life in public service, and now through my Foundation, I have tried to give young people the tools and opportunities to make a difference in their communities and around the world. Usher’s New Look Foundation has excelled in its efforts to inspire the next generation of leaders, and I am pleased the World Leadership Awards will shine a light on those who have given so much to others,” Clinton responded to the honor.

SOURCE: AceShowBiz
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://justinbieberfan.all-up.com/

Justin Bieber, Ciara, & Usher Booked for World Leadership Awards
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası