Justin Bieber Türkiye Fan - Justin Bieber
Türkiye'nin en kaliteli Justin Bieber Fan sitesine hoşgeldiniz.
Sitemizden yararlanmak için üye olunuz.Eğer üye olduysanız lütfen giriş yapınız.
Türkiye'nin en kaliteli Justin Bieber Fan sitesine hoşgeldiniz.
Sitemizden yararlanmak için üye olunuz.Eğer üye olduysanız lütfen giriş yapınız.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaAnasayfa  GaleriGaleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yap  

Justin in Own Movie & SK on Justin!

Aşağa gitmek 
3 posters
YazarMesaj
melisa.
Moderator Adayı
Moderator Adayı
melisa.

Mesaj Sayısı : 449
Nerden : πεvεяℓαπd
Yaşınız : 25

Justin in Own Movie & SK on Justin! Empty
MesajKonu: Justin in Own Movie & SK on Justin!   Justin in Own Movie & SK on Justin! EmptySalı Tem. 20, 2010 8:48 am

International mega star Justin Bieber, who has risen to elite fame quicker than anyone else in the recent past, will officially star in his OWN movie. The script similar to the 2002 film 8 Mile [Starring Eminem & Brittany Murphy] and is in development. The insider told Hollywood Life: ‘There currently isn’t a final script, but just like Eminem did in 8 Mile, Justin will star!’

Since Justin is short, studio executives are joking that the upcoming film ’should be called 4 Mile, or Half Mile.’ Just told Teen Vogue in April: ‘We’re trying to set up a movie for me in the near future, it’s going to be similar to the story of how I got discovered, kinda like my own version of 8 Mile.’

Sean Kingston chatted w/ Popstar! about BFF Justin Bieber. Were you nervous when Justin drove your Ferrari: I was freaking out at first, No, Bieber don’t crash my car! But then I was like it’s Justin Bieber so if he does crash it, he can hand over a nice check and I’ll go buy a whole new Ferrari, a newer one! That kid is 16. He had his permit. It was great.

What is it that makes Justin so cool? Justin is so humble and so charming! You gotta love him! My mom says she wants to pack him up in her suitcase and keep him! Nah, he’s a good dude. That’s my little brother, man.

What is the best part of writing songs with Justin? I could write anything and he’ll make it sound way better because his voice is so amazing! I could write a song that says, ‘Blah, blah, blah’ and he’ll put his tone it and it would sound amazing. It would be a number one hit record!

Source: OceanUP.com
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://justinbieberfan.all-up.com/
sweeth.
Admin
Admin
sweeth.

Mesaj Sayısı : 1034
Nerden : Noldu istemeye mi gelicen =D
Yaşınız : 25

MesajKonu: Geri: Justin in Own Movie & SK on Justin!   Justin in Own Movie & SK on Justin! EmptySalı Tem. 20, 2010 5:10 pm

tank you so much (:
Swizze.
Admin
Admin
Swizze.

Mesaj Sayısı : 1142
Nerden : Justin'in Kalbinden
Yaşınız : 29

MesajKonu: Geri: Justin in Own Movie & SK on Justin!   Justin in Own Movie & SK on Justin! EmptyÇarş. Tem. 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Thanks
http://justinbieber.forummum.com/forum.htm

Justin in Own Movie & SK on Justin!
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası